§ 1 How do we collect data?
- The owner of the Trading Platform and at the same time Administrator of Personal Data is Open Nexus Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznan (postal code: 61-441), at 28 Czerwca 1956 Roku 406, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Economic Division under NCR no. (KRS): 0000335959, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 779-23-63-577, Industry National Business Registry Number (REGON): 301196705, share capital of 62000 PLN, bank account number 77116022020000000148511753, e-mail cwk@platformazakupowa. pl, hereinafter referred to as Open Nexus.
- We have an Information Security Administrator who can be contacted by e-mail at abi@platformazakupowa. pl in any case concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Open Nexus takes special care to respect the privacy of the data of Users visiting the platformazupowa.pl.
- Open Nexus collects information about natural persons carrying in their own name business or professional activity (hereinafter referred to as "Entrepreneurs"), as well as the data of natural persons engaged in legal activity not directly related to their activities.
- Users' personal data is collected for the creation an account of the User on the platformazakupowa.pl by setting User Account.
- In the case of Account creation on the platformazakupowa.pl, the User sets own Password to the Account on the platformazakupowa.pl, and gives the following data:
1. First name and last name;
2. E-mail address;
3. Address (postal code, city/town);
4. Telephone number;
5. Tax Identification Number (NIP);
6. Company name;
4. This data can be changed by the User after logging in to the User Account or by contacting the Customer Support Center Open Nexus.
5. Using the platformazakupowa.pl automatically results in downloading additional information (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of the Internet service provider, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system).
6. Navigation data can also be collected from Users, including information about links and references, click responses or other activities undertaken on the platformazakupowa.pl.
§ 2 How do we use collected data?
§ 3 Cookie mechanism, IP Address
- In the case of Creation of the Account on the platformzupupowa. pl Users' data are used to create an individual account of the User and to manage this account.
- Navigation data may be used to provide users with better service, analyze statistical data and adjust the shopping. pl platform to the users' preferences, as well as administer the platformazakupowa.pl.
- The contact details, name and surname and business name of the User will be presented on the platformzupupowa.pl website in order to present the business card of the User to the Buyer, who conducts the proceedings according to the rules of the regulations or in accordance with the Public Procurement Law.
- platformazakupowa.pl uses small files called Cookies. They shall be recorded by Open Nexus via platformazakupowa.pl on a computer of the visitor of platformazakupowa.pl, if web browser allows it. A Cookie typically contains the name of the domain where it comes from, its "expiration time" and individual random number that identifies this file. The information collected by this type of files help to tailor services offered by Open Nexus to individual preferences and to actual needs of platformazakupowa.pl visitors. It also gives the opportunity to develop the overall statistics of visits for information presented on the platformazakupowa.pl.
- Open Nexus uses two types of Cookies:
a. Session Cookies: after ending the browser session or turning off the computer, stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism does not allow Session Cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from computer User’s computer.
b. Persistent Cookies: are stored on the hard drive of User’s computer and remain there until the User deletes them. Mechanism of Persistent Cookies, sent by platformazakupowa.pl, allows to store data only with your permission (expressed for example by selecting "remember me" when logging). In any other case, these files are not stored in a permanent manner.
Open Nexus uses its own Cookies to authenticate the User on the platformazakupowa.pl and ensures the User's session on the platformazakupowa.pl (after logging in) remains active and prevents the User having to re-enter Login and Password on every page of the platformazakupowa.pl.
Cookie mechanism is safe for computers of platformazakupowa.pl Users. In particular, in this way the penetration of viruses into Users’ computers or other unwanted software or malware is not possible. However, in own browsers Users have the ability to limit or disable Cookies access to own computers. In the case of using this option, the use of the platformazakupowa.pl will be possible, but without the functions which, by their nature, require Cookies.
Open Nexus may collect your IP addresses. The IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the platformazakupowa.pl visitor by Internet service provider. IP number allows access to Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, i.e. changes during each connection to the Internet and therefore is regarded widely as non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by Open Nexus to diagnose technical problems with the server, to create a statistical analysis (for example at determination of which areas we note the most visits), as useful information for the administration and improving the platformazakupowa.pl, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server, unwanted automatic programs to browse the contents of the platformazakupowa.pl.
platformazakupowa.pl contains links and references to other websites. Open Nexus is not responsible for the privacy policies applicable to them. For this reason we encourage you to read the privacy policies after passing through the platformazakupowa.pl on page managed by another administrator.
§ 4 Data access
§ 5 Security&Safety
- Personal data collected by the platformzupupowa.pl have direct access only to authorized Open Nexus employees.
- Your data may also be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular the judicial competent authorities and entities designated at § 2 "How do we use collected data?".
- Open Nexus provides Users who have an account with uninterrupted access to their data and the ability to modify tat data at any time. In order to modify the data the User must log in to the Account on the platformazakupowa.pl. The User has the ability to stop displaying its own personal data from a data set in the case of termination of electronically supplied services. This data, however, will be visible for Buyers, in the negotiations in which User placed offers as to maintain documentation archive of the negotiations for at least 5 years. Open Nexus may refuse to delete User data if the User has violated applicable to the platformazakupowa.pl Rules and Regulations and when the preservation of data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine responsibilities, in particular the claims of the User.
- In the case of a newsletter subscription you have the possibility to remove your e-mail address from the mailing list by selecting the appropriate function after logging in to the Account on the platformazakupowa.pl.
- Open Nexus Applies collaterals for the protection of data against loss, misuse and alteration. Open Nexus is committed to protecting all your data in accordance with the standards of safety and confidentiality.
- Personal data in Open Nexus is protected in accordance with the applicable Acts in such a way as to prevent access by third parties.
- If the User who has an account on the platformazakupowa.pl lost his password in any way, the platformzupupowa. pl allows to generate a new password to the account on the platformazakupowa.pl by clicking on a special token sent to the e-mail address of the User. The User's password is stored in the database in an encrypted form, in a way that makes it impossible to read it.
- To generate a new Password, the User has to enter e-mail address in the form available under the link "Remind Password", given at the Account login form on the platformazakupowa.pl. The User will receive a message at the e-mail address provided during an Account creation or saved at the last change of the profile, where it will be presented a reference to the dedicated form available on the platformazakupowa.pl, where the User will be able to define a new Password.
- Open Nexus never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence, asking for login data, in particular the access Password for the User Account. Furthemore such information will never be requested by telephone.
- The safety of users is very important to us, so Open Nexus gives you the opportunity to include a two-step verification in your account free of charge. In order to additionally secure your Account, it is recommended that you activate a two-stage verification process. After switching it on, the system sends an additional security code to the User's e-mail account, which must be entered in a special window of the platformazakupowa.pl browser at the moment of logging in. The system allows you to save your browser for another 30 days until the next code is generated.
- Last modification date:11.05.2018.
Go to the Rules and Regulations of Web Trading Platform
Approved the Management Board of Open Nexus Sp. z o. o: